16. März 2012

tori my love

This is my lovely friend Tori
she's amazing!
we were Flat-Buddys and i think i can say: we had a blast! So much fun, i guess she is the one who went to the mall the most! seriously - every single day!! :D but at least i didn't have to go alone..
She's just amazing, and i can say it over and over again and it's true every single time! she just wants other people to be happy, so she sacrifices everything! That's amazing - but be careful, love! I hope we can be friends for eveer and i can visit her or she can visit me, because skype sucks!
Tori, can be very mean.
naah just kidding, she tries to but...you know..toooo lovely :D
Tori I love you and this is for you! Never forget me, i won't forget you either!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥