30. September 2013

MADE IT TO AMSTERDAM!

Hey everybody :))
I am in Holland Amsterdam now! yaayyy. I'm here, doing another school with YWAM. It's called FCM and stands for foundations in counselling ministry. I've only been here for one day, so I really can't tell you too much yet but I love it very much! The city is beautiful and the weather has been such a blessing so far!
My Class is made up of 20 Students from 15 Countries!! How crazy is that?
Things I like most bing here are: Larissa my best bud from 'Straia is here with me, VLA!, the Buildings, my single-bedroom and the sink in it, the weather, that my parents dropped me off here!, the food, internet in my room, expectation and vision time, meeting new people, sleeping, getting a tour through the city, living in an old fishermanshouse, living on third floor.
Things I don't like .. nothing.

Here are some pictures and first impressions.
 on the way here.

 LARISSAAA
 ya...forgot one of my shoes. 



 serving god means serving people, and serving people means serving god.



our classroom. the stageroom.