3. Juni 2013

Youthconference - Willow Creek
O P E N
This last weekend I attended my third Willow Creek Conference. This time it was in my neighborhood, Wetzlar. The topic was being open. 
Before I start sharing things I learned and God put on my heart, I want to tell you about the amazing people that so passionately shared their heart for Jesus and this generation with us. Those we learned so much from. Those we got challenged by simply listening and testifying that God is doing something in this nation and around the world! 

First there was Thorsten Hebel who is an incredible youth worker here in Germany and started the blu:boks which is a ministry for Kids in East-Germany. 

We also had Jefferson Bethke and I think most of you Guys know him from his 'Why I hate religion but love Jesus'-Video. 

Phil Dooley is an Australian bloke that moved to Kapstadt, South Africa a couple of years ago and started a Hillsong Church there, before that he did youth work at Hillsong in Sydney.

Shane Farmer led AXIS which is are young adults, at the Willow Creek Church in Chicago. And he heads the 'spiritual-growth-part' at Willow.

Then there was this incredible woman, Kara Powell which leads the Fuller Institute in Los Angeles.

Rob Mitchell (Wells Fargo) shared his testimony, how he grew up, found Jesus and the trasformation he took part in.

Worship led Brandon Grisson, which definitely was one of the highlights for me!

MORE TO COME!