27. Januar 2013

Interview - wwaahhhhh!! :)

Something's happening!!
I'm heaving an Interview next Thursday at a Youth Center!
God really put this place on my heart and because my best friends older brother works there I asked him if I could come over for a visit and if he could show me around a bit.
So he did.
I immediately fell in love with it!
They only started last year so they are still figuring out a lot. But the heart behind what they're doing is amazing! They have two different houses and one is more focused on going into the community and connecting with people, and it's a lot about talking to muslims so it's not very evangelical but focused on the relationships.
The other house has a 'Lounge' where students can come after school and hang out, get some good and cheap food, do their homework and stuff. It looks really nice! Very new and cool, stylish!
They also do youth-groups, kids-clubs and weekly meetings for kids and youth.
The organization that runs it is called 'CVJM' which in english would be 'YMCA'.
If they want me, I'd be connecting with the kids during lunch time trying to build relationships, because a lot of their staff are very busy cooking and doing the organizing part of the work. It would only be 5 hours a week but I'd love to do that!!
So please pray!! :)